background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

love is in the air

February is the month for red, pink, hearts, kisses and love! This is my last February with out my hubby here to shower me with love, lots of kisses, plenty of red & pink gifts, and the last February that I can't leave little love notes all around the house for the first 13 days of the month, saving the very best one for the 14th!

I think that I will post something once a day until that sweet day called valentines day :) I've never really been much of a gushy, sappy person with that pointless holiday. But being a wife, I must admit... I've found the softer side to myself. I can't wait to be able to leave little things around the house to sum up all the things I feel about my husband when he gets home!

SO...... to start off this amazing first February being a wife to an outstanding husband....

I LOVE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE:

1. My husband has the best sense of understanding! No matter what the situation, he is always so good at listening, calming me down & helping keep me thinking rationally.


2 comments:

  1. Let's just hope these notes don't turn into the types that were left in your house by the previous occupants. Although that'd be a lot more entertaining for us readers.

    ReplyDelete