background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

jarrett rylan

This little man turned 11 years old yesterday, yes thats right I said ELEVEN!!! I still remember the day he came home from the hospital. I loved having the responsibilities of the 'BIG' sister. He always brought so much happiness to our home. It amazes me day by day how much more love I can feel for this little guy when each day I tell myself, "there is no way I could have room to love him anymore."

*he is seriously so precious*
*on the pier in california*
*his hugs always make everything better*
*he's so brave!*
*and so SO dang adorable*
He's melted my heart since the day he came home, and more & more each day that I watch him grow. He is going to be such an outstanding man someday.

JARRETT RYLAN: your sister loves you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment