background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A moment waisted being mad at the one you love is a moment too long! It makes the moments apart feel so much longer & harder knowing you waisted that time just being stubborn.... Tonight I'm remembering how amazing it felt to have him laying next to me, breathing my same air, that is because he's no longer actually laying here! We've started the count down already and he hasn't even been gone 24 hours. 14 weeks till I can see his sweet face again. 14 weeks till my body can fully relax and feel comfortable in his arms again 14 weeks till we can kiss each other again. 14 weeks till we declare our love for each other in front of everyone by saying our vows! 14 weeks till I am a BOWYER and can call him my husband!

I can't believe we're doing this again, the whole long distance thing.... but at the same time this is the last time I will every have to say good bye to him for the fall semester. the last time we'll have to pack up only his stuff in our house. the last time we'll miss each other's birthdays. the last time we miss valentines day together.
As time passes minute by minute it just continues to get closer to the day I will never have to wake up alone again because he's away at school. Time please do not take too long.... we have a life to make together and geography is standing in the way right now until may!



No comments:

Post a Comment